We are very excited to re-open and looking forward to doing what we love the most: bra fitting! Due to the current health concerns, our fittings will look a bit different, but rest assured you will have the most amazing and personalized experience.
Upfront, please know that we are operating with a reduced staff at this time. We will check voicemails/emails first thing in the morning and prior to closing and we will do our best to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please be patient with us!
Reduced shopping hours are in effect Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10am-6pm. Please use our online appointment system to make, reschedule and cancel appointment.
As per guidance from the State of VA, we recommend that all patrons who are not fully vaccinated should wear a mask (it shall cover mouth and nose), when entering, exiting, traveling through, and spending time inside various different settings (to include retail stores), however, this is not required.
• Please be on time for your appointment.
• Fittings will be by appointment only. Please ring the doorbell when you arrive.
• We will be sanitizing and cleaning touchpoints and change rooms after every client.
• We will be practicing “socially distanced” bra fitting. For your safety and comfort, we are happy to wear masks upon request. We also request that you bring no more than 1 guest with you, with the exception of parents and minors. We do recommend that parents take this time for themselves and come alone if possible, but we understand that this is not always an option. If you need to bring your child, please let us know in advance so we can make the necessary accommodations.
• We will offer contactless, curbside pick-up. (Appointment for a pick-up or try-on are required. Check our Online Schedule page.
• All tried on garments are sanitized after each customer.
What are we asking of our customers before entering the boutique?
• Customers must be asymptomatic, and not traveled within the past 14 days.
• Please sanitize hands upon entry – we will have sanitizer on site.
• If there is a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, we will make the necessary modifications, however, we need to know in advance to make accommodations.